Did you know you can clean so many things with a magic eraser? Just as simple as cleaning your sink and getting those coffee stains out.
Or even removing dust build up from your baseboards. Or cleaning soap scum residue from your shower. Having challenges removing crayon marks from walls?well that magic eraser will do the trick! It’s also great cleaning the inside of your refrigerator. So many amazing uses.
But, did you know that a magic eraser can also remove red stains from Tupperware? This is just a simple item but powerful, at the same time! My suggestion to you is to stock up now, especially during the holiday season. Oh, did I mention that they are great to use, cleaning pots and pans with a little sprinkle of baking soda? I can go on and on about this wonderful item that works wonders!
Here are the items you will need, to remove red stains from tupperware containers:
- Magic eraser
- Baking soda
- Sprinkle baking soda in container
- Apply water onto your magic eraser
- Now apply the magic eraser and rub in circular motion making sure you are getting the baking soda into the magic eraser.
- Rinse all residue out of the container.
- Apply again if necessary.
There you have it, Candys Clean Tips!
Please follow and like us: